Sunday, April 22, 2012

Things that Grow

It wouldn't have mattered what the theme of this week was, the photo would have been the same.  However, I got lucky and if spun the right way, I think it legitimately fits this week's "things that grow" theme.

I have previously (on more than one occasion), mentioned my wonderful boyfriend.  But that is currently an incorrect statement, as he is now my fiance =D  Our love has "grown" to the point that we are getting married!  We met at our gym, so this is my absolutely gorgeous ring (that he created himself) on a kettlebell.  This kettlebell is from our home gym ... and we thought they'd look cooler if we painted faces on them =) 

Lesson learned??  Diamonds are incredibly hard to photograph.  They pick up and reflect other colors around them and my camera did not want to focus on it.  




No comments: