Friday, March 23, 2012

Hunger

A few months ago I picked up the book The Hunger Games while looking for something to read on vacation and after reading the back decided that it could either be really good or really terrible, so I went with a different book.  About a week and a half ago my friend let me borrow the books (it's a trilogy), because I like to read a book before I see it's movie counterpart and the movie The Hunger Games comes out today.  I enjoy reading but was convinced that I didn't have much time to read and was just hoping to finish the first one before the movie came out.  Long story short, all the books are about 400 pages and I finished all three in about a week.  These books are amazingly written.  It made me feel much more like I was watching a movie than reading a book.  I would SO highly recommend them.  I am going to try another photo later tonight, but for now, here is the inspiration for this week's theme in it's most obvious form.

I am incredibly excited to see this movie this weekend, real or not real?  Real.

5 comments:

Lisa said...

I photographed the first book, Hunger Games. I thought there would actually be more posts with these books as the subjects but surprisingly there aren't.

Great capture!

Donna said...

Great series. I am thinking of seeing the movie over the weekend with my daughter.

msdewberry said...

I have all three books on my E-Reader waiting for me to read them. My hubby loved them too. Won't go and see the movie until I read them!

Media Goddess said...

Wow your books look SO nice. I should have shot my books. My high school son's friends borrowed, read, and passed around my copies I had to tape up all the corner on each cover. The have been well LOVED. Great Pic.

Liz said...

I have to read the book before I see the movie too. I haven't read the book yet but have heard many good things about it.