Friday, January 6, 2012

New Beginnings

I've always loved taking pictures and a few months ago a friend asked me to take some engagement photos for her because she wanted them but didn't want to have to spend a ton of money to have them professionally taken.  After some hesitation and warning her that "I'm not a professional" we set out and played around for a couple hours.

I raced home and edited all 250 of the images in about 24 hours.  I was a giddy 6 year old waiting the next couple days out before I showed her the photos.  After the longest couple days, we met up and .... She loved them!  She started to give me a hard time about when I was going to open a company and take photographs as a profession.

Since then I have borrowed as many friend's children and taken photos whenever I can.  I got an amazing new camera (thanks to the world's most amazing boyfriend - I'm only slightly bias), and now I'm ready to start getting as much experience as I possibly can.   This is will be my outlet for the photos I take from now on.

No comments: